- Holiday and family favorite recipes from the Extension Homemakers Our Decatur County Extension Homemakers wish everyone a Happy and Blessed Christmas Season. As we are busy getting ready for Christmas, let us not forget those not as fortunate as we are and also let us not forget the reason for the Season. I am inc
- Cheer Fund well short of goal
- Snow and ice leads to problems on county roads
- COUNTY DIGEST
- Pacers rally to top Heat in clash of East's best
- Joseph M. MacCrae, 93 Joseph M. MacCrae, 93, Greensburg, passed away on Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013 at Decatur County Memorial Hospital in Greensburg. Born April 25, 1920, in Gourock, Scotland, he was the son of Donald and Sara (Moore) MacCrae. Joseph was a Veteran of World Wa
- Edward Joe Peters, 61
- Brian D. Hess, 55 March 14, 1958 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Debora J. "Debbie" Gatewood, 56 Aug. 27, 1957 - Dec. 7, 2013
- Stephen B. Phillips, 65 May 2, 1948 - Dec. 5, 2013
South Decatur senior Taylor Kopplin (23) scored 20 points in Saturday's win over Rising Sun.
- Cougars rebound for season's first win The South Decatur boys basketball team returned to Decatur County to make its home debut Saturday night. The Cougars did not disappoint their fans, scrapping for their first win of the season 63-59 over Rising Sun. The clash between two potential sec
- Top-ranked Pirates tame No. 7 Batesville 62-55
- COUNTY DIGEST
- Pirates overwhelm host Jets 96-38
- No. 1 Greensburg tops Batesville 62-55
VIDEO: Interpreter at Mandela memorial called a 'fake'
The head of the Deaf Federation of South Africa said the sign language interpreter on stage during Tuesday's memorial for Nelson Mandela was a fake.
December 11, 2013 1 Photo
- Rape victim plans lawsuit against Facebook
- Santa's wish: Marry me
- VIDEO: Interpreter at Mandela memorial called a 'fake'
Young beagle Katrina and sibling kittens Friday and Freya are all available for adoption at the Greensburg/Decatur County Animal Shelter.
- Pet of the week feature returns GREENSBURG - The Daily News is restarting a popular feature. Every week, the Greensburg/Decatur County Animal Shelter will provide photos and information of pets available for adoption. Every pet adopted from the shelter is vaccinated, has been treat
- Cheer Fund kicks off for 2013
- Ed Daihl chosen as district’s assistant principal of the year
- Local veteran recalls time in service
- NDHS honors veterans with annual program