- Krieger, Wolter qualify for Swain at Dairy Show GREENSBURG - A small class of Dairy Show contestants showcased their best animals and made their respective bids for Thursday's Tom Swain contest Wednesday morning. When the show had ended, Kayleigh Krieger took the Grand Champion prize in
- Lowe's celebration honors customers, hosts 500 GREENSBURG - Lowe's Pellets and Grain continued its 50th anniversary celebration Saturday by opening its doors to those who helped make a half century of success possible: Its loyal customers. Being in the animal feed business for this long
- Swine Show Results - Barrows Barrows PUREBRED BARROWS: Class 26 Berkshire Barrows 1. Mandy Hasselbring 2. Mackenzie Owens 3. Addy Osting 4. Drew Soendlin 5. Alli Harrison ***Champion Berkshire Barrow- Mandy Hasselbring ***Reserve Champion Berkshire Barow- Mackenzie
- Swine Show - Gilts PUREBRED Gilts: Class 1 Berkshire Gilts 1. Logan Owens 2. Mandy Hasselbring 3. Dustin Bokelman Class 2 Berkshire Gilts 1. Mason Swartzentruber 2. Sydney Swartzentruber 3. Luke Weber 4. Hattie Westerfeld 5. Caitlynn Osting 6. Tyler Waech
- National FFA scholarship awarded to local student INDIANAPOLIS - The National FFA Organization awarded a $8,000 CNH Capital scholarship to 2013 North Decatur High School graduate Elizabeth Lecher. The scholarship is sponsored by CNH Capital as a special project of the National FFA Foundat
- Greensburg FFA attends state convention WEST LAFAYETTE - The Greensburg FFA attended the 84th State FFA Convention June 18th-20th at Purdue University. FFA members attended leadership sessions where they got the chance to listen to several inspirational guest speakers. Members f
- South Decatur students honored at State FFA convention WEST LAFAYETTE - Seven members of the South Decatur FFA participated in the many activities at the State Convention held at Purdue University June 18 to 20. Tori Weber and Lexie Armand served as the chapter's delegates for all of the busine
More pigs, more problems
Editor’s note: This is the first of a multi-part story regarding a controversial proposed pig-barn to be built in the vicinity of State Road 46 and County Road 950 West.
’30 Dairies in 30 Days’ features local farms in virtual tour of Indiana dairy farms
The American Dairy Association of Indiana (ADA) has extended an invitation to folks throughout the Hoosier state to visit “30 Dairies in 30 Days” during June’s National Dairy Month.
- New Purdue Extension educator off and running
- More Agriculture Headlines