Bud and Rita Meyer Celebrate 50 Years
On June 28, Howard "Bud" and Rita (Kramer) Meyer of Greensburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. To honor the couple, a mass was held at St. Mary's Church, Greensburg, followed by a dinner and dance at The Sherman House, Batesville.
The couple were married at St. Mary's Church on June 28, 1961. They spent the first half of their marriage living on a farm in Hamburg until they moved to their current residence, a farm located just outside of Greensburg.
They have eight children: Marcia (Daryl) Kurtz, Batesville; Marlene (Clint) Tichenor, Greensburg; Jenny (Bill) Gehring, Oldenburg; Steve (Sharon) Meyer, Hamburg; Nick Meyer (Deceased); Becky (Dan) Walter, Batesville; Ted (Jaimie) Meyer, Greensburg and Adam Meyer, Greensburg. They also have 18 grandchildren and two great grandchildren.
In addition to being a farmer all his life, Bud retired from Batesville Casket Company after 30 years of service. Bud still enjoys farming with his sons and Rita loves real estate, decorating and refinishing old furniture. The couple also enjoy spending time with family and friends.
Bud and Rita Meyer Celebrate 50 Years
- Anniversary Westhafer — 50thJohn and Sandi Westhafer, of Greensburg, along with her brother Don Detomasi and his wife, Kaye, of Cochrane, Alberta, Canada, recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversaries on St. Simons Island, Georgia.John and Sandi were marr
- 50th Anniversary - Carl and Jerilyn Manlief—50thCarl and Jerilyn Manlief celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday, Aug. 9, at Sardinia Baptist Church in the Roger McClellan Fellowship Hall with an open house.The couple was united in marriage on Aug. 2, 1964, by the late Dr
- Anniversary Howard and Doreen Wilkison—50thDoreen Hasting and Howard Wilkison were united in marriage Aug. 8, 1964, at Sister Lakes, Michigan.They will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with their three children, Stacey (John) Byerly, Spencer (Annie) Wilk
- 65th anniversary - David and Betty Welsh WelshDavid and Betty Welsh are celebrating 65 years of marriage. David and Betty (Cardinal) were married in Carrollton, Kentucky July 30, 1949. They are the parents of three children: Tom (Paula) Welsh, Larry (Peggy) Welsh and Sharon (Bill Noah) Wels
- 72nd wedding anniversary - Ralph and Maxine Seibel Ralph and Maxine Seibel—72ndOn July 7, Ralph and Maxine (Wingham) Seibel will celebrate their 72nd wedding anniversary.They are the parents of Judy (Norman) Schlemmer, Brenda Hornberger, Jim Seibel, and Ralph “Bub” Seibel (deceased).
- No Headline Provided Claude and Dottie Bilbrey—60thOn July 3, 1954, Claude Bilbrey and Dottie LaBolt were united in marriage at St. Mary’s Catholic Church by Father Zeimer in Greensburg.They have raised four children, Jim Bilbrey, Dan (Joyce) Bilbrey, Susan (Dr. Hank) Ma
- anniversary Logan — 50thBill and Rosemary Logan will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary in Indianapolis Sunday, June 29.Bill and Rosemary Annarino were married June 27, 1964 at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Indianapolis. Bill is originally from Greens
- anniversary The family and friends of James and Irene Tebbe are invited to celebrate the couple's 50th wedding anniversary from 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday, June 15, at the Knights of St. John Hall, 312 South Wilder Street, in Greensburg. They were married June 20, 1964
- anniversaries The family and friends of James and Irene Tebbe are invited to celebrate the couple's 50th wedding anniversary from 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday, June 15, at the Knights of St. John Hall, 312 South Wilder Street, in Greensburg. They were married June 20, 1964
- 50th anniversary - Larry and Betty Miller Larry J. and Betty Miller will celebrate their 50th anniversary from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday, June 21, at an open house in the Burney Baptist Church Fellowship Hall. Larry and and the former Betty Jolliff were married June 20, 1964 at Sandusky Methodist
- More Anniversaries Headlines