First Christian Church
Join us at First Christian Church of Greensburg as we celebrate the Lord's Day.
Our worship services are at 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Sunday. Christian Education classes meet at 9:15 a.m.
Home communion will be taken to shut-ins after 1 p.m., followed by the Morning Breeze program at 2:30 p.m. Sunday.
Elders will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
ELEV8 Wednesday group activities/classes for children, youth, and adults.
Dinner for kids and youth from 6 to 6:30 p.m.
Classes begin at 6:30 p.m. The adult elective class "The Road Less Traveled/Prayer" taught by Don Wilson began Wednesday. Contact Don Wilson or call the church office at 663-8488 for more information.
The Church board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The Men's Prayer Breakfast is at 8 a.m. April 21.
The Senior Saints Dinner will be served at 5:30 p.m. April 21 in the Family Life Center. The doors will open at 5 p.m. Anita Newlin will present a wonderful program for the evening.
Sandcreek Baptist Church
The Faith Singers will practice at 9 a.m. Saturday.
The Wednesday night Bible Study will meet at the Sallee home at 6:30 p.m. April 18. They are studying
We will resume our Sunday evening informal study this week at 6 p.m.
Keep in mind the 5th Sunday fun night at 5 p.m. April 29, when you are asked to bring along your favorite pie (fruit, meat, or other) and join in the fun and
On April 30, the ladies of the ABWM will host the annual fall conference at 7 p.m.
We will need your donations of cookies or other finger-type desserts.
Now that Easter Sunday has come and gone, don't forget why we celebrated it.
Come back to church on Sunday and join in the worship and fellowship. See you then!
Editor's note: Your church is encouraged to contribute information about upcoming non-recurring or special events for inclusion on our church page. E-mail to email@example.com or mail to Daily News, P.O. Box 106, Greensburg, IN 47240.
First Christian Church
- Church Briefs Liberty Baptist Church Sunday, Dec. 8 Liberty Baptist Church will have Sunday School at 10 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall. The Lesson, "Mary Sings Her Praise," will be taken from Luke 1:46-56. Church service will begin at 11:00 A.M. in the Sanctuary.
- Church Briefs Sandcreek Baptist Church BUSY, BUSY TIMES!!!! Our weekly calendar is really full causing us to cancel practice for the Faith Singers Saturday morning because the deacons and lots of needed helpers will gather at 9:30 a.m. to do the "pre-decorating
- Lindsey Graham concert at Greensburg Wesleyan GREENSBURG - Greensburg Wesleyan Church is pleased to announce its Christmas Concert with Lindsey Graham at 10:30 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 1. This special service will be held at the Decatur County Community School Corporation's office, located on Montgomer
- Church Briefs Sandcreek Baptist Church First I must make a correction in my report of last week. I'm sure there must be a "little restaurant" in the town of Hartsville, however, the ladies of Sandcreek Baptist are going to a "little tea room/restaurant" in Hope o
- Blessed be the name! Elmore's Department Store was one of the three more enjoyable places for a young child to visit in my small, Southern, home town. Elmore's had the finest selection of Matchbox cars and baseball cards available. And while Elmore's was likely not much
- A positive minute: Giving thanks Around 1520, a reformation of the church was underway. In 1620 pilgrims from England landed in this new territory where they were searching for a place where they could worship God without persecution. The story began about eight or so years earlier
- Church Briefs First Christian Church The First Christian Church, located at 425 North Broadway, welcomes you Sunday to our worship services at 8 a.m. (traditional) and 10:30 a.m. (contemporary). Sunday school classes are at 9:30 a.m. Elev8 cl
- A positive minute: Veterans Day There's an old song that has been sung predominately in African American churches entitled, "I'm a soldier in the Army of the Lord." It's a peppy tune and one that I have played many times as I accompanied, on th
- Church Briefs Sandcreek Baptist Church First of all.............a great big THANK YOU to each of you who came to our recent soup supper. You were all very generous in support of our youth. And didn't they do a good job? Some were doing this f
- A positive minute: Z is for zeal John 2:17 "And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up." Webster defines ZEAL (noun) eagerness and ardent interest in pursuit of something : fervor; her zeal to succe
- More Church Headlines