The following individuals have been charged with crimes and/or infractions in the Decatur Court system. The individuals listed below had not been convicted of these charges at the time of filing.
Cassandra G. Carder, 21, charged with domestic battery and disorderly conduct.
Brandon M. Hatfield, 20, charged with burglary, theft and carrying a handgun without a license.
Brandon M. Hatfield, 20, charged with burglary and theft. These charges are listed separately and were assigned a different Department of Correction number.
Chad M. Jones, 34, charged with driving while suspended.
Trent E. Clark, 25, charged with domestic battery and criminal mischief.
Lindsay E. Hardin, 30, charged with domestic battery.
Johnathan A. Whiteman, 21, charged with possession of marijuana.
Jo Ann King, 46, charged with dealing in a Schedule II controlled substance and dealing in a Schedule IV controlled substance.
Everarado Hernandez-Castro, 20, charged with operating a motor vehicle without ever receiving a license and disregarding a traffic control device or flagman in a highway work zone.
Alfonso Ramirez, 21, charged with operating a motor vehicle without ever receiving a license and driving without proof of insurance.
Ryan B. Baldwin, 21, charged with driving while suspended.
Michael D. Hamer, 37, charged with domestic battery and criminal recklessness.
Craig Alan Carter, 24, charged with harassment.
Richard H. Cain, 55, charged with possession of marijuana.
Karen M. Abrams, 45, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thomas R. Foerster II, 37, charged with two counts of invasion of privacy.
Tyler C. Moody, 19, charged with possession of chemical reagents or precursors with intent to manufacture a controlled substance.
Tina M. Burton, 55, charged with driving while suspended.
Samantha J. Vanderpool, 30, charged with driving while suspended.
Travis Woodruff, 31, charged with driving while suspended and speeding (exceeding interstate speed limit of 70 miles per hour).
— Daily News
- Court News
- December Court News Marriage Applications Dec. 3 Virgil D. Spurgin, 83, and Esther Marie Sharp, 77 Dec. 9 Chad Edward Acton, 38, and Heather June Anderson, 36 Dec. 12 Scott Evan Johnson, 39, and Amanda Michelle Moody, 35 Christopher David Denton, 23, and Abigail Michell
- Court News Marriage Applications Nov. 1 Christopher Franklin Rousey, 30, and Diana Marie Berkemeier, 27 Nov. 6 Austin O'Neal Emerson, 21, and Noelle Marie Blanford, 21 Nov. 8 Travis Bassett Parsons, 33, and Nikki Lee Lambert, 32 Nov. 12 Michael Jay Hensley, 53,
- Court News Marriage Applications NOR subhed:October 1 NOR body:George Anthony Gilland, 68, and Judith Ann Burton, 63 Timothy Lee Ball II, 22, and Amber Rae Young, 24 Silas Dean Spurlock, 22, and Isabella Kat
- Court News Marriage Applications NOR subhed:Sept. 3 NOR body:Timothy Michael Anderson Jr., 30, and Josie Rene Lane, 26 NOR subhed:Sept. 4 NOR body:Adam Joseph Holtkamp, 27, and
- Marriages and divorces Marriage applications May 31 Thomas Scott Wiseman, 45, and Gala Jean Duvall, 48 Robert Austin Rowe, 50, and Annette Lynn Black, 45 June 4 Joshua David Grossman, 28, and Christine Ann
Clarksburg man charged with Attempted Dealing in Cocaine
A Clarksburg man incarcerated at the Decatur County Jail is alleged to have purchased cocaine from suppliers in Laredo, Texas, for the purpose of sale and distribution locally.
- Court News
- Court News - May 7, 2013
- Court News - April 12, 2013
- Court News - April 3, 2013
- More Court News Headlines