Max Allen Collins, 24, and Heather Ann Baumgartner, 26
Kevin Zachary Stearns, 26, and Sarah Alyse Folsom, 26
Ryan Cole Knight, 29, and Jennifer Nicole Hodson, 24
Kevin Dwayne Vires, 51, and Betzi Marie Vires, 43
Scott Andrew Saylor, 27, and Sarah Marie Dickman, 26
Note: The following individuals have been charged with crimes or infractions in the Decatur County court system. The individuals listed below had not been convicted of these charges at the time of filing and this listing is not an indication of guilt.
State of Indiana vs. Laura B. Cooper, 51, on a charge of check fraud.
Ñ vs. Karl P. Terrell, 47, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and endangering a person.
Ñ vs. Tiffany D. Jones, 34, on a charge of reckless driving.
Ñ vs. Lauren N. Shaver, 24, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Ñ vs. Christopher A. Holland, 44, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with an ACE of .08 or more.
Ñ vs. Michael J. Howard Jr., 25, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Ñ vs. Matthew P. Murphy, 36, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Ñ vs. Russell L. Haynes, 32, on charges of possession of a controlled substance, resisting law enforcement and public intoxication.
Ñ vs. Thomas A. Fox, 41, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Ñ vs. Timothy A. Childers, 42, on two charges of theft and an habitual offender enhancement.
- Court News
- Court News Marriage Applications NOR subhed:October 1 NOR body:George Anthony Gilland, 68, and Judith Ann Burton, 63 Timothy Lee Ball II, 22, and Amber Rae Young, 24 Silas Dean Spurlock, 22, and Isabella Kat
- Court News Marriage Applications NOR subhed:Sept. 3 NOR body:Timothy Michael Anderson Jr., 30, and Josie Rene Lane, 26 NOR subhed:Sept. 4 NOR body:Adam Joseph Holtkamp, 27, and
- Marriages and divorces Marriage applications May 31 Thomas Scott Wiseman, 45, and Gala Jean Duvall, 48 Robert Austin Rowe, 50, and Annette Lynn Black, 45 June 4 Joshua David Grossman, 28, and Christine Ann
Clarksburg man charged with Attempted Dealing in Cocaine
A Clarksburg man incarcerated at the Decatur County Jail is alleged to have purchased cocaine from suppliers in Laredo, Texas, for the purpose of sale and distribution locally.
- Court News
- Court News - May 7, 2013
- Court News - April 12, 2013
- Court News - April 3, 2013
- Court News - March 18, 2013
- Court News - March 8, 2013
- More Court News Headlines