The following individuals have been charged with crimes in the Decatur County court system. These filings are not an indication of guilt and the individuals identified below had not been convicted of these charges at the time of filing.
Darin J. Fry, 34, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and endangering a person.
Joseph L. Fields, 25, charged with driving while suspended.
Larry M. Reed, 41, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, endangering a person and disregarding an automatic signal.
Brandy M. Moore, 27, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and endangering a person.
Steven H. Frost, 40, charged with operating a motor vehicle without ever having received a license and driving with expired plates.
Danielle R. Turner, 21, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and endangering a person.
Shaun L. Jones, 31, charged with driving while suspended.
Jeremiah W. Redd, 30, charged with public intoxication.
Gary W. Grigsby, 38, charged with carrying a handgun without a license.
Michael J. Howard Jr., 25, charged with driving while suspended.
Kevin R. Reed, 24, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and endangering a person.
Cory R. Hauk, 22, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and endangering a person.
David L. Shambaugh III, 19, charged with possession of a switchblade knife and illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage.
Justin Michael Rangel, 19, charged with reckless driving and speeding.
Jay J. Clark, 41, charged with operating a motor vehicle after forfeiture of license for life, resisting law enforcement and refusal to identify self.
Bryce D. Wesseler, 24, charged with battery resulting in bodily injury.
James Herald, 53, charged with attempted theft.
Katie L. Wagers, charged with attempted theft and dealing in a sawed-off shotgun.
James R. Skirvin, 47, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, endangering a person, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct.
Adam J. Naderman, 29, charged with operating a vehicle as an habitual traffic violator.
Avedis H. Manoogian, charged with failure to stop after an accident resulting in damage to an attended vehicle.
Derek J. Moore, 20, charged with illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage.
Lea Hampton, 34, charged with disorderly conduct.
Christina Moore, 18, charged with illegal possession of an alcoholic beverage.
Sean M. Smith, 34, charged with operating a vehicle as an habitual traffic offender.
- Court News
- Marriage Licenses July 7Chanse Benjamin Carter, 18, of Greensburg, and Alexius Shaunee Stuart-Smith, 18, of Westport.Justin Allen Taylor, 25, of Cumming, Georgia, and Rebekah Anne Crank, 26, of Cumming, Georgia.July 9Matthew Curtis Becker, 22, of Greensburg, and Virgi
- Marriage Licenses July 1Kenneth Bernard Haley Jr., 24, and Jackie Del Hobbs, 23Nathan Ray Collins, 35, and Sommer Nicole Comstock, 32July 2Terry Edward Hitchel, 62, and Sandra Joyce Hinkle, 55July 3Roger Dale Corbin, 32, and Cristal Dawn Adams, 22Derek Harrison Suits,
- Marriage decrees June 16In re the marriage of Wayne Geis and Rachel Geis, dissolution of marriage decree.June 17In re the marriage of Aaron Hall and Megan Hall, dissolution of marriage decree.June 18In re the marriage of James Coy and Heather Coy, dissolution of marr
- Marriage licenses June 23Jason Ferrill Brown, 34, and Linda Michelle Wright, 33June 25Larry Michael Mozingo, 41, and Vanessa Marie Evans, 29June 26Keith Elmer Krieger, 26, and Joni Marie Porter, 27Richard Edward Feldman, 20, and Melian Emily Blair, 25June 27Christophe
- Marriage decrees June 12In re the marriage of Scott Karn and Hazel M. Karn, dissolution of marriage decree.In re the marriage of Jason Burchett and Ashley Burchett, dissolution of marriage decree.In re the marriage of Amy Ewing and Robert Ewing, dissolution of marria
- Marriage Declarations June 4In re the marriage of Angela F. Cross and Blane L. Cross, dissolution of marriage decree.June 6In re the marriage of Nikki L. Koerner and Tracy D. Coerner, dissolution of marriage decree.
- Marriage Licenses June 16Eric Paul Klosterkemper, 26, and Brooklin Rene Vonderheide, 21June 17Matthew William Terkhorn, 29, and Lauren Nichole Treida, 24
- Marriage Licenses June 10David Wesley Boylen, 36, and Amanda Kay Moles, 40Nathan Allen Moore, 27, and Angela Marie Menefee, 32Michael Martin Nesbit, 22, and Melissa Ann White, 22June 11Joseph Edward Herron, 38, and Jennifer Lynn Fowler, 39Nathan William Wallpe, 27, an
- Marriage Declarations May 28In re the marriage of Martin Nohl and Chrissy Jeffries, dissolution of marriage decree.May 30In re the marriage of Shannon L. Asher and Daniel J. Osborn, dissolution of marriage decree.In re the marriage of Damien L. Moles and Kari A. Moles, di
- December Court News Marriage Applications Dec. 3 Virgil D. Spurgin, 83, and Esther Marie Sharp, 77 Dec. 9 Chad Edward Acton, 38, and Heather June Anderson, 36 Dec. 12 Scott Evan Johnson, 39, and Amanda Michelle Moody, 35 Christopher David Denton, 23, and Abigail Michell
- More Court News Headlines