The following individuals have been charged with crimes in the Decatur County court system. These filings are not an indication of guilt and the individuals identified below had not been convicted of these charges at the time of filing.
Darin J. Fry, 34, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and endangering a person.
Joseph L. Fields, 25, charged with driving while suspended.
Larry M. Reed, 41, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, endangering a person and disregarding an automatic signal.
Brandy M. Moore, 27, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and endangering a person.
Steven H. Frost, 40, charged with operating a motor vehicle without ever having received a license and driving with expired plates.
Danielle R. Turner, 21, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and endangering a person.
Shaun L. Jones, 31, charged with driving while suspended.
Jeremiah W. Redd, 30, charged with public intoxication.
Gary W. Grigsby, 38, charged with carrying a handgun without a license.
Michael J. Howard Jr., 25, charged with driving while suspended.
Kevin R. Reed, 24, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and endangering a person.
Cory R. Hauk, 22, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and endangering a person.
David L. Shambaugh III, 19, charged with possession of a switchblade knife and illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage.
Justin Michael Rangel, 19, charged with reckless driving and speeding.
Jay J. Clark, 41, charged with operating a motor vehicle after forfeiture of license for life, resisting law enforcement and refusal to identify self.
Bryce D. Wesseler, 24, charged with battery resulting in bodily injury.
James Herald, 53, charged with attempted theft.
Katie L. Wagers, charged with attempted theft and dealing in a sawed-off shotgun.
James R. Skirvin, 47, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, endangering a person, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct.
Adam J. Naderman, 29, charged with operating a vehicle as an habitual traffic violator.
Avedis H. Manoogian, charged with failure to stop after an accident resulting in damage to an attended vehicle.
Derek J. Moore, 20, charged with illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage.
Lea Hampton, 34, charged with disorderly conduct.
Christina Moore, 18, charged with illegal possession of an alcoholic beverage.
Sean M. Smith, 34, charged with operating a vehicle as an habitual traffic offender.
Keith R. Marshall and Adrienne L. Root
Joseph Kelley Beard and Teresa Sue Frye
Daniel Roy Shroyer and Brittany Nichole Schuck
Christopher Henry Weber and Kathryn Anne McClain
Kenneth Chadwich Strasil and Yukimi Wintel Mills
Randy Michael Shipp and Ashley Elizabeth Hancock
Ryan Neil Clark and Meghan Leigh Kestler
Dustin Coty Traylor and Trista Maye Garrity
Matthew Christopher Embree and Jennifer Lee Turner
Don Middendorf vs. Lisa J. Middendorf
Melanie D. Miller vs. George H. Miller
Cheryl Johnson vs. Christopher Johnson
James L. Haworth vs. Shannon C. Haworth
Carolyn S. Montgomery vs. William G. Montgomery
Jesse A. Wright vs. Goldie R. Wright
Christina M. Smith vs. Casey P. Smith
- Court News
- December Court News Marriage Applications Dec. 3 Virgil D. Spurgin, 83, and Esther Marie Sharp, 77 Dec. 9 Chad Edward Acton, 38, and Heather June Anderson, 36 Dec. 12 Scott Evan Johnson, 39, and Amanda Michelle Moody, 35 Christopher David Denton, 23, and Abigail Michell
- Court News Marriage Applications Nov. 1 Christopher Franklin Rousey, 30, and Diana Marie Berkemeier, 27 Nov. 6 Austin O'Neal Emerson, 21, and Noelle Marie Blanford, 21 Nov. 8 Travis Bassett Parsons, 33, and Nikki Lee Lambert, 32 Nov. 12 Michael Jay Hensley, 53,
- Court News Marriage Applications NOR subhed:October 1 NOR body:George Anthony Gilland, 68, and Judith Ann Burton, 63 Timothy Lee Ball II, 22, and Amber Rae Young, 24 Silas Dean Spurlock, 22, and Isabella Kat
- Court News Marriage Applications NOR subhed:Sept. 3 NOR body:Timothy Michael Anderson Jr., 30, and Josie Rene Lane, 26 NOR subhed:Sept. 4 NOR body:Adam Joseph Holtkamp, 27, and
- Marriages and divorces Marriage applications May 31 Thomas Scott Wiseman, 45, and Gala Jean Duvall, 48 Robert Austin Rowe, 50, and Annette Lynn Black, 45 June 4 Joshua David Grossman, 28, and Christine Ann
Clarksburg man charged with Attempted Dealing in Cocaine
A Clarksburg man incarcerated at the Decatur County Jail is alleged to have purchased cocaine from suppliers in Laredo, Texas, for the purpose of sale and distribution locally.
- Court News
- Court News - May 7, 2013
- Court News - April 12, 2013
- Court News - April 3, 2013
- More Court News Headlines