Greensburg — Mr. and Mrs. Michael Senft would like to announce the approaching marriage of their daughter, Andrea Lynne Senft to Lucas Lynn Bourquein, son of Mr. and Mrs. Lynn Bourquein on October 15, 2011. Andrea is a graduate of Talawanda High School and has her Bachelor's degree in Dietetics from Miami University and is working at Fifth Third Bank as a Personal Banker. Luke is a graduate of Colerain High School and is a Shop Manager at American Stairways and Woodworking. Luke is also a volunteer firefighter for Milford Township Fire Dept. Andrea is the granddaughter of Mrs. Roselyn Senft and Mrs. Jane Keith.
- Engagement: Wiley-Davis Tom and Connie Wiley, of Westport, are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Heather Wiley, to Hunter Davis, son of Cynthia (Davis) Mills of Peoria, Ill. and James R. Davis of Hardeeville, S.C. The bride-to-be is
- Ludington-Blasdel Deane and Nancy Duncan of Avon, Ind. and the late Donald C. Ludington are pleased to announce the engagement and forthcoming wedding of their daughter, Sara Ann Ludington to Matthew William Blasdel, son of Jack and Pam Blasdel of Greensburg. Grandpa
- Holtkamp-Smith Mr. and Mrs. William Holtkamp, of Greensburg, are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Emily Sue Holtkamp, to Bartholomew Lloyd Smith, son of Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Richards and Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Smit
- Engagement - Smith-Hermesch Smith-Hermesch Daniel and Stephanie Smith are pleased to announce the engagement and forthcoming wedding of their daughter, Danielle Smith, to Christopher Hermesch, son of Gerald and Diana Hermesch. The wedding will begin 3 p.m. Sa
- Engagement – Niles - Gahimer
Engagement - Wright-Greiwe
Joe and Carol Wright, of Greensburg, are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming wedding of their daughter, Brittney Annette, to Joshua Greiwe, son of Jeff and Sandra Greiwe of Westport. The bride is a 2009 graduate of Greensburg Community Hi
- Engagement - Leitgabel-Geis Robert and Patricia Leitgabel, of Greensburg, are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Amber Jean Leitgabel, to Jason Phillip Geis, son of Phillip and Cynthia Geis of Greensburg. Amber is a 2007 gra
- Wedding - Fleener-Oliver
Engagement — Loudin-Webster
Sandra Loudin, of Greensburg, is pleased to announce the engagement of her daughter Brittany Loudin, to Nathan Webster, son of Connie Webster, also of Greensburg.
Engagement - Wenning-Matthews
Dan and Deanna Wenning, of Greensburg, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Karen Wenning, to Brett Matthews, son of Allen and Lisa Matthews, of Decatur County.
- More Engagements Headlines