- 'Apes' sequel best summer blockbuster thus far I promise Andy will be returning soon, but anyhow, I’ll be taking a solo look at one of the more anticipated blockbusters of the summer, Dawn of the Planet of Apes (PG-13).Taking place 10 years after the events of Rise of the Planet of the Apes, “Daw
- New arrivals at library Translation to XTAGS failed
- New arrivals at library New items at the Greensburg-Decatur County Library can be found and reserved at greensburglibrary.org/books.BiographiesThe Phantom of Fifth Avenue by Meryl GordonKitty Genovese by Kevin CookSidelined by Chuck PaganoFantasyThe High Druid’s Blade by Te
Movie preview: “Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes”
Plot: A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier.
Movie preview: “Snowpiercer”
Plot: In a future where a failed global-warming experiment kills off all life on the planet, the few left alive have boarded the Snowpiercer, a train that travels non-stop around the globe while a class system evolves.
- 'Tammy' one of the worst films of the year With Andy expected back next week, I’ll be taking a solo look this week at Melissa McCarthy’s latest vehicle, Tammy (R). In the movie, McCarthy plays a down-on-her-luck middle-aged person who goes on a road trip of sorts with her grandma (Susan Saran
- Art on the Square Gallery featuring 'Special Reflections' this month GREENSBURG – For the month of July, Art on the Square Gallery, 114 E. Washington Street, Greensburg, is pleased to present a show of photography and art work done by clients at Developmental Services, Inc. “Special Reflections” features oil paintings
- Spaulding: The inside on Indiana's outside Bonus Antlerless Quotas Reduced In 19 CountiesIndiana is applying some white-tail deer herd management tactics as biologists reduce the number of bonus antlerless deer quotas in 19 counties and increase them in 4 counties. The quota assigned to a cou
- RAA goes big with country music concert in Batesville Batesville - Rural Alliance for the Arts wanted to do something BIG to kick-off their 2014-15 entertainment season, and what’s bigger in Southeastern Indiana than Country music? So, on Saturday Sept. 13, John Michael Montgomery will be gracing a Bate
- Latest 'Transformers' sequel not healthy viewing With Andy still on cinematic paternity leave, I’ll be taking a solo look at Transformers: Age of Extinction (PG-13). This sequel/ reboot takes place five years after the events of Dark of the Moon and finds the Autobots in seclusion as the U.S. gover
- More Entertainment Headlines