St. Mary’s Catholic School students took to their studies in a brand new building in early August, one focused on improving the children’s educational opportunities in every feasible way.
The state-of-the-art building, located at 1331 East Hunter Robbins Way, welcomed more than 200 eager students and numerous excited faculty for the new school year.
St. Mary’s principal Nancy Buening called the facility “fantastic” in August, and credited parishioners as well as a grant from the archdiocese with making the building a reality.
In mid-September, the building received a blessing and dedication ceremony attended by Archbishop Christopher Coyne, Father John Meyer and Monsignor Harold Knueven.
At that time, Bishop Coyne called the new school “a beautiful building” and he thanked the many who made it possible.
Contact: Brent Brown 812-663-3111 x7056