Greensburg — Three-year-old cousins Carmen Ripperger and Alexis Derflinger show their friendship as they traverse Franklin Street in search of Halloween treats. From the tiniest princess to the biggest zombie, area trick-or-treaters had fun out and about the Tree City Monday.
- Forms available on city website
- Christmas cheer arrives downtown
- Holiday and family favorite recipes from the Extension Homemakers Our Decatur County Extension Homemakers wish everyone a Happy and Blessed Christmas Season. As we are busy getting ready for Christmas, let us not forget those not as fortunate as we are and also let us not forget the reason for the Season. I am inc
- Cheer Fund well short of goal GREENSBURG - Every year, the Greensburg Daily News Cheer Fund helps hundreds of families in Decatur County by providing gifts, clothing and food. The Daily News Cheer Fund is currently a far way from its goal for donations this year and is reaching o
Snow and ice leads to problems on county roads
GREENSBURG - Since Friday, Decatur County has been blanketed under layer after layer of snow and ice. Those living in town who don't have to drive on county roads may not realize how much difficulty the rural residents of Decatur County are having. T
- COUNTY DIGEST SCHEDULE Thursday GB girls vs South Dearborn, 6 p.m. JV ND girls vs Lawrenceburg, 6 p.m. JV SD girls vs Hauser, 6 p.m. JV GB swimming vs Madison, 6 p.m. GB wrestling at Jenn. Co. Dual Friday GB boys vs E. Central, 6 p.m. JV ND boys at Jac-Cen-Del, 6
- Pacers rally to top Heat in clash of East's best INDIANAPOLIS -- Roy Hibbert scored 24 points and Paul George had 15 of his 17 points during a second-half rally to lead the Pacers past Miami 90-84 Tuesday night in a matchup of the Eastern Conference's top two teams. Indiana improved its league-best
- Pirate alum playing for NAIA college title Zach Balusik, a 2012 graduate of Greensburg Community High School, is currently in his sophomore season at the University of the Cumberlands in Williamsburg, Ky. He is on the Patriot varsity team that is currently ranked first in the nation in NAIA.
- Forms available on city website GREENSBURG - Forms that people must fill out to speak at most city government meetings are available at www.cityofgreensburg.com. Completed forms should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 812-662-6925 or mailed to/dropped off at the
- Central Indiana mayor dies of illness GREENFIELD (AP) -- The mayor of a central Indiana city has died just days after his family said he had ended treatment for a recurrence of liver cancer and was in home hospice care. Greenfield Mayor Dick Pasco died at his home Tuesday morning, Chuck
- More News Headlines