Greensburg Daily News
The Greensburg-Decatur County Public Library is proud to have provided over 3.3 million dollars of value to the community in 2011.
2011 Top 5 Accomplishments
1. Added downloadable books and audiobooks (Overdrive.)
2. Added downloadable music (Freegal.)
3. Purchased over $100,000 in Library materials for our community (13% of
our expenditures went directly into materials and equipment for public use.)
4. Offered over 800 library programs which were attended by 18,000
5. Added a coffee bar at the Greensburg Library.
Coming in 2012:
1. New website will be completed.
2. Space redesign at the Greensburg Public Library.
3. Additional out-of-the building programming and library services.
4. Expanded technology and technology training for the public.
5. Along with new formats and digital expansions, we will continue to offer excellent programming to our community, as well as all the books and movies you have come to love.