• Make sure you are well rested before traveling.
• Avoid tailgating. Remember the two-second rule.
• Obey posted speed limits, and always use turn signals when turning and making lane changes.
• Make sure everyone is properly buckled up.
• Never drink and drive. If you are going to consume alcohol, make sure you have a designated driver.
The statewide TrafficWise traveler information webpage includes updated reports for all state roads, U.S. highways and interstates across Indiana. Motorists can learn about traffic conditions, road closures, construction information, and crashes by going to www.TrafficWise.in.gov or calling 1-800-261-ROAD (7623).
– Daily News