Clara Irene (Tellas) Robbins, 88, died Sept. 9, 2012 at Arbor Grove Village Nursing Home in Greensburg, following a lengthy battle with Alzheimer’s.
Survivors include her daughters; Judy Greiwe of Columbus, and Mary Jill Zylow Brown of New Foundland, one son; Ted Robbins of Dillsboro, one adopted son; Stephen V. Robbins, one sister; Wilma “Dink” Hillman, Greensburg, four grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband; L. Jim Robbins, three infant children, parents; Tom and Clara Tellas, and two brothers; Arthur and Thomas Tellas.
A private visitation was held at Porter-Oliger-Pearson Funeral Home Sept. 10 for family members and burial followed at St. John’s Catholic Cemetery in Enochsburg.
Online condolences may be made to the family at www.popfuneralhome.com.
- Floyd Franklin Lowe, 95 On Nov. 30, 2013, at the age of 95, Floyd Lowe prepared to let go of this life in order to take hold of the next. He peacefully left his home on earth and entered into his heavenly home, where he was met by his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, as well
- James A. Oliphant, 72
- Gale Rudicel, 81
- Carl L. Redelman, 74
- Mary Esther Proctor, 78
- Wanda May Ruble, 80
- Wilbur "Red" Westerman, 70
- Betty L. Johnson, 87 Jan. 16, 1926 - Nov. 26, 2013 Betty L. Johnson, 87, of Connersville, passed away Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013. Visitation is from 11 a.m. until time of funeral service at noon Wednesday, Dec. 4, at Showalter-Blackwell-Long Funeral Home, Myers Chapel, Connersville. Burial will follow in
- Larry Joe LeClerc, 78 March 24, 1935 - Nov. 27, 2013 Larry Joe LeClerc, 78, of Lake Santee, passed from this life Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2013. Born March 24, 1935 in Shelbyville, he was the youngest of eight children of Elmer and Pearl (White) LeClerc. His early life was spent in Shelby County. He first a
- Bonnie L. (Jordan) Reynolds, 84 Bonnie L. (Jordan) Reynolds, 84, of North Vernon, passed away Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013. Funeral services begin at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 3, at New Bethel United Methodist Church. Burial follows at Bear Creek Cemetery south of Westport. Visitation is fro
- More Obituaries Headlines