Sophia Nicole Wessel, two months, of Greensburg, went to be with Jesus Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012 at Decatur County Memorial Hospital in Greensburg.
She was born Sept. 7, 2012 in Greensburg, the daughter of Rickie Kuehn, Jr. of Brookville and Cynthia L. Wessel of Greensburg.
Survivors include her parents, her sister, Sarah Nicole Huff of Bexley, Ohio; her grandparents, Roger (Carla) Wessel of Greensburg, Bonnie (Humerto) Luna Victoria of Plainfield and Rickie (Connie) Kuehn, Sr. of Brookville; her great-grandmothers: Catherine Wessel of Cincinnati, Ohio and Della Sandlin of Scipio; her aunts: Paula Bemish (James Davidson) of Indianapolis, Patricia (Perry) Steele of Tampa, Fla., Gretchen Boughner (Ryan Evans) of Connersville, Quentin (Jenny) Brown of Rushville, and Vincent Brown (Jordan Weber) of Connersville; and a great-aunt, Carol Wessel of Cincinnati, Ohio.
She was preceded in death by her great-grandfather Clarence Wessel.
Funeral services will be conducted at 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 17, at Greensburg Wesleyan Church, Rev. Doug Preston officiating.
Burial will follow in Westport Cemetery.
A time of visitation will be held from noon until time of service Saturday. Bass and Gasper Funeral Home in Westport has been entrusted with arrangements.
Online condolences may be made to the family at www.bassgasper.com.
Sr. Dorothy Steckler, 96
Sr. Dorothy Steckler, formerly Sr. Mary Bernarda, 96, of the Srs. Of St. Francis, passed away Monday, Dec. 9, 2013, at the convent.
- Edward Joe Peters, 61
- Elaine E. Herron, 72
- Donald C. Sandefur, 74
- Joseph M. MacCrae, 93 Joseph M. MacCrae, 93, Greensburg, passed away on Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013 at Decatur County Memorial Hospital in Greensburg. Born April 25, 1920, in Gourock, Scotland, he was the son of Donald and Sara (Moore) MacCrae. Joseph was a Veteran of World Wa
- Edward Joe Peters, 61 Edward Joe Peters, 61, of Greensburg passed away Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, at Margaret Mary Health in Batesville. Born Sept. 11, 1952, in Greensburg, he is the son of Donald L. and Leona J. (Schwier) Peters. He married Linda Pike on July 24, 1992, in E
- Brian D. Hess, 55 March 14, 1958 - Dec. 9, 2013 Brian D. Hess, 55, of Greensburg, passed away Dec. 9, 2013 at Margaret Mary Hospital. He was born March 14, 1958, in Greensburg, the son of Charles and Alice Hess. Brian was a 1976 graduate of South Decatur High School. He served his country in the U
- Debora J. "Debbie" Gatewood, 56 Aug. 27, 1957 - Dec. 7, 2013 Debora J. "Debbie" Gatewood, 56, of Westport, passed away Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, at Our Hospice of South Central Indiana Inpatient facility. She was born Aug. 27, 1957 in Decatur County, the daughter of Floyd B. and Kathleen (Asher) Gatewood. She ha
- Stephen B. Phillips, 65 May 2, 1948 - Dec. 5, 2013 Stephen B. Phillips, 65, of Rushville, passed away Dec. 5, 2013. Funeral services begin at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, at Moster Mortuary, Rushville. Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 10, also at the funeral home. Masonic services will be
- Cora Marie Crawley, 87 April 17, 1926 - Dec. 5, 2013 Cora Marie Crawley, 87 of Greensburg, passed away Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013 at Aspen Place Health Campus. Cora was born April 17, 1926 in Decatur County, the daughter of Gilbert and Opal McCullough-Heaton. Cora was a 1944 graduate of Burney High School.
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Sr. Dorothy Steckler, 96