Danielle Sherice Baker Catron, 21, of Greensburg, passed away Friday, Oct. 19, 2012.
She was born March 16, 1991 in Connersville, the daughter of Ralph and Rhonda (Hodson) Baker. She was a factory worker for OSL in Greensburg.
Besides her parents, other survivors include two sons: William Travis Catron and Douglas Wayne Catron; three sisters: Megan Elisabeth (Justin) Matthews, Ciara Nikole Baker, and Desiree LeAnn Napier all of Greensburg; one brother: Anthony Jacob Baker and his fiancé Amy Holder; her Maternal Grandmother: Velda Hodson Lampman, and several nieces also survive. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather, Ronald Hodson, and paternal grandmother, Ada Durham.
Friends may call Wednesday, Oct. 24 at Lighthouse Southern Baptist Church, 814 West Sheridan Street, Greensburg, from 3 p.m. until the time of the memorial service at 5 p.m.
Memorial contributions may be made to the family in care of Gilliland-Howe Funeral Home, 110 E. North St. Greensburg, to help offset funeral expenses.
Online condolences may be made to the family at www.gilliland-howe.com.
- Larry Dale Wright, 67 Sept. 17, 1946 - Dec. 9, 2013 Larry Dale Wright, 67, of Elgin, SC, entered into rest Sunday, Dec. 9, 2013 at WJB Dorn VA Medical Center. Born Sept. 17, 1946 in Madison, he was a son of the late Harry E. Wright, Sr., and Mary Edith (Davidson) Wright. Mr. Wright had dutifully serve
- Christine Held Wallace, 83 Christine Held Wallace, 83, passed away Dec. 10, 2013. She was a loving homemaker, wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. There will be no services at Huber Funeral Home, Tell City. Condolences may be sent online at huberfuneralhome.net. Me
- Ellen C. Stuart, 72 July 3, 1941 - Dec. 10, 2013 Ellen C. Stuart, 72, of Greensburg, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013 at IU North Hospital in Carmel. Born July 3, 1941 in Lawrenceburg, she was the daughter of Charles Henry Vires, Sr. and Rebecca Jane (Gabbard) Ames. She worked for several years a
Sr. Dorothy Steckler, 96
Sr. Dorothy Steckler, formerly Sr. Mary Bernarda, 96, of the Srs. Of St. Francis, passed away Monday, Dec. 9, 2013, at the convent.
- Edward Joe Peters, 61
- Elaine E. Herron, 72
- Donald C. Sandefur, 74
- Joseph M. MacCrae, 93 Joseph M. MacCrae, 93, Greensburg, passed away on Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013 at Decatur County Memorial Hospital in Greensburg. Born April 25, 1920, in Gourock, Scotland, he was the son of Donald and Sara (Moore) MacCrae. Joseph was a Veteran of World Wa
- Edward Joe Peters, 61 Edward Joe Peters, 61, of Greensburg passed away Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, at Margaret Mary Health in Batesville. Born Sept. 11, 1952, in Greensburg, he is the son of Donald L. and Leona J. (Schwier) Peters. He married Linda Pike on July 24, 1992, in E
- Brian D. Hess, 55 March 14, 1958 - Dec. 9, 2013 Brian D. Hess, 55, of Greensburg, passed away Dec. 9, 2013 at Margaret Mary Hospital. He was born March 14, 1958, in Greensburg, the son of Charles and Alice Hess. Brian was a 1976 graduate of South Decatur High School. He served his country in the U
- More Obituaries Headlines