- M. Maxene Taylor, 89 Jan. 5, 1924 - Nov. 8, 2013 M. Maxene Taylor, 89 of Greensburg passed away Friday, Nov. 8, 2013, at Arbor Grove Village. Maxene was born Jan. 5, 1924 in Petersburg, Ind., the daughter of Millard and Myfamwy Hayes. Maxene enjoyed painting and sewing. She also loved an
- Betty Ruth Lawless, 81 Sept. 26, 1932 - Nov. 6, 2013 Betty Ruth Lawless, 81, of St. Paul, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2013., at her residence. Born Sept. 26, 1932 in Decatur County, she was the daughter of Alvie and Juanita (Elliot) Hobbs. She married Jim Lawless Sept. 20, 1978, and he sur
Robert Edward Bullard, 72
Robert Edward Bullard, 72, of New Point, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2013, at Parkwood Health Care Center, Lebanon. He was born March 5, 1941, in St. Paul, the son of William Bullard and Nellie Miller.
- Ernest Goodpaster Jr., 52
- David Allen Welch, 49
- Joseph H. Naderman, 66
- John Stanley Noah, 74 Feb. 15, 1939 - Nov. 1, 2013 John Stanley Noah, 74, of Palm Harbor, Fla, passed away Friday, Nov. 1, 2013. John is survived by his wife Marlene and children Jacqueline Coronado, Jill Noah, Jodie Noah, Julie Noah, Jeff Noah, five step-children, several grandchildren and
- Ora Marie Bussberg, 80 July 24, 1933 - Nov. 3, 2013 Ora Marie Bussberg, 80, Greensburg, Indiana, passed away on Sunday, November 3, 2013 at the Heritage House Nursing Home in Greensburg. Born July 24, 1933 in Decatur County, she was the daughter of Ora E. and Oral Opal (Clingenpeel) Dilkes.
- John W. Knarr, 87
Stanley Eugene Click, 81
Stanley Eugene Click, 81, of Greensburg, passed away at 9:05 a.m., on Wednesday, October 30, 2013, at Heritage House Nursing Home, Greensburg.
- More Obituaries Headlines