- NDES seeking help for student's surprise
- Club Chatter Country Girls and Guys 4-H Club The Country Girls and Guys 4-H Group met at 1 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 9 at Kingston Presbyterian Church. There were 22 members and one guest in attendance. The meeting was called to order by Club President Emma Geis. The ple
- Club Chatter 50 Extension Homemakers The 50 Extension Homemakers met at 1 p.m. Feb. 19 at Zion United Methodist Church. Isabelle Royse opened the meeting with Pledge of Allegiance followed by the Homemakers' Creed. Ruth Smith, hostess, gave devotions titled "Pla
- Club Chatter The Clinton Extension Homemakers met Feb. 3 at the Beach Tiki Bar for their 79th anniversary celebration with 11 members and one guest, Bonita Myers. To open the meeting, president Connie Fruchtnicht had devotions, "Ten Free Gifts for the New Year."
- Greensburg Lions Club recycles for sight GREENSBURG - The Greensburg Lions are asking people to look through dresser drawers and closets for used eyeglasses and donate them to the Lions Recycle for Sight program. The Lions Club collects used prescription eyeglasses and prescription and non-
Pat Smith: African American church was important
Richard Lewis was one of the signers of a petition circulated years before the occurrence of 1907.
- Greensburg Adult Center Scores Bridge Dec. 13 Alice Rust - 2660 Denny Doerflinger - 2490 Joan Navarra - 2370 Sherman Lemen - 2350 Paul Ernstes - 2320 Jan. 10 Paul Ernstes - 3970 Henry Yager - 3900 Joan Navarra - 3650 Diane Humpert - 3320 Carol Doerflinger - 3030 Euchre Dec. 16 Hi
- Club Chatter Saltcreek Junior Farmers Saltcreek Junior Farmers held a meeting Jan. 12. The meeting was called to order at 7 p.m. by Treasurer Kayleigh Krieger. Stephanie made a motion to accept minutes from previous meetings, April seconded it and the motion pa
- Club Chatter National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) Chapter 0813 of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees met Dec. 17, 2013. With the fire at the Blue Bird Restaurant in Morristown on Sunday evening, Dec 15, the chapter's Christmas Par
- 100th birthday for Dorothy Crawley Dorothy E. Crawley will celebrate her 100th birthday Jan. 18. Dorothy E. Crawley was born in Richland Township, Rush County to Frank and Nessie Humphrey Jan. 18, 1914. After graduation from Clarksburg High School, she attended Hanover College and rec
- More Neighbors Headlines