Greensburg — The Eastern Indiana Athletic Conference’s All-conference team was recently selected. The selections were determined by voting from coaches in the EIAC.
Greensburg senior Bryant McIntosh, the Pirates’ point guard headed to Northwestern, won a second straight conference MVP.
Pirate senior forward Sean Sellers, a Ball State commit, junior forward Ryan Welage and senior guard Collin Rigney, also made the All-EIAC team.
McIntosh, a third-year Greensburg starter, set school records for assists in a career, season and game. He averages nine assists per game this season, along with 14.1 points. McIntosh shoots 59 percent from the field and 35 percent from the 3-point line. His assist-turnover ratio is 8.71, and leads the team in steals with 39.
Sellers, a fourth-year Pirate starter, is the school’s career leader in scoring and rebounding. Sellers averages 20 points and 7.5 rebounds per game this season. He also shoots 84 percent from the foul line, 46 percent from the 3-point line and 59 percent from the field.
Welage, a third-year Pirate starter, averages 15 points and 6.4 rebounds per game. Welage also shoots 69 percent from the field and 73 percent from the foul line.
Rigney, a third-year Pirate starter, averages nine points per game and leads the team in 3-pointers (53) and 3-point percentage (55 percent). Rigney shoots 75 percent from the foul line and 59 percent from the floor.
The number of points each player accumulated is in parentheses, and are ordered by that number.
1. MVP: Bryant McIntosh, Greensburg (84).
2. Bryan Hoeing, Batesville (75).
3. Sean Sellers, Greensburg (74).
4. Ryan Welage, Greensburg (61).
5. Wesley McKinney, Batesville (51).
6. Cameron Cox, Rushville (51).
7. Dezmen Rent, Connersville (36).
8. Hunter Kammer, East Central (30).
9. Skyler McCool, Franklin County (25).
10. Blake Walsman, Batesville (24).
11. Alex Yurack, Rushville (23).
12. Collin Rigney, Greensburg (21).
Contact Nick Gonnella at (812) 663-3111, x7003.