- Redlegs complete sweep to remain unbeaten The Redlegs 13U Baseball Club out of Southeastern Indiana improved to 6-0 on the season by sweeping a pair of doubleheaders over the weekend. The Redlegs paired off against the Indiana Longhorns this past Saturday. Game one was a back-and-forth battl
Pirates win first two on diamond
The Greensburg varsity baseball team tallied a pair of 10-run-rule victories the past two nights to start the season at 2-0.
Pirates tally strong marks
The Greensburg track and field teams hosted Batesville and East Central Thursday night to open the outdoor season.
Pacers and city reach deal
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - The Pacers and the city have reached a deal to keep the team here for at least another 10 years.
Decatur County Sports Digest for April 12-14
Posted below are the Decatru County sports digest announcements for April 12.
North baseball falls in season opener
The North Decatur varsity baseball team visited Cambridge City Lincoln Thursday night.
- McIntosh breaks school record in 100M The Greensburg track and field teams hosted Batesville and East Central Thursday night to open the outdoor season. The Pirates turned in winning and record-breaking performances. Highlighting the tri meet for the Greensburg girls was sophomore Taylor
- Charger track teams set to make marks The North Decatur track and field teams showcased their abilities Tuesday night in a tri meet against South Decatur and Rushville. Of the 28 combined athletes on the season-opening rosters, just three are seniors. The majority are sophomores or young
- Lady Pirates beat visiting Batesville The Greensburg varsity softball team started the season with two conference games, winning the latest outing 11-1 over visiting Batesville Thursday. The Lady Pirates scored seven runs in the sixth inning to enact the 10-run rule and improve to 1-1 on
- COUNTY DIGEST SCHEDULE Friday, April 11 GB baseball vs South Ripley, 5 p.m. ND softball vs Cambridge City Lincoln, 4:30 ND boys golf at Rushville, 4:30 Saturday, April 12 GB track hosts Cross Bones Relays, 11 a.m. GB baseball at Connersville (V-R), 10 a.m. GB sof
- More Sports Headlines