Indianapolis — Pirates win back-to-back Class 3A State Championships by defeating Bowman Academy 89-76. Pep Rally scheduled for 10:30 p.m. tonight at Greensburg Community High School Gymnasium.
- CASA sought for "Jennifer" and "Erica" In order to illustrate and bring awareness to the need for Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) volunteers in our local community, Advocates for Children will be regularly highlighting one case which is currently on our waiting list. Identifying i
- Smith Martial Arts to hold women’s self-defense class
- 300 students get backpacks, encouragement at Back to School Bash
- Ride carries memory of slain boy
- Local YMCA celebrates 100th anniversary with Gala
- Larry Dale Wright, 67 Sept. 17, 1946 - Dec. 9, 2013 A Celebration of LifeThe family of Larry Dale Wright would like to invite you to join us in the celebration of his life. The service will be held from 2 to 5 p.m., Sunday, July 27, at the Knights of St. John Hall, 312 S. Wilder Street, Greensburg.Mr.
- Larry A. Davis Sr., 69 Nov. 21, 1944 – July 26, 2014
- Gertie B. Brockman, 98 May 7, 1916 - July 25, 2014
- Lelah Marjean Wolfe Keller, 89 Dec. 18, 1924 – July 27, 2014
- Charles Paul Meister, 81 Jan. 24, 1933 - July 27, 2014
Anthony Castonzo runs through a drill with offensive line coach Joe Gilbert during Colts Camp Sunday at Anderson University.
- Castonzo comfortable with Colts' changing O-line ANDERSON, Ind. — For all the changes along the offensive line the past three seasons, Anthony Castonzo has been the lone constant.He joined a veteran group anchored by center Jeff Saturday in 2011, was part of a remodeled unit in 2012 and became a ma
- Gordon makes history at Brickyard
- Sports Briefs
- Colts' offense adapting to new arsenal
- Lawyer: wife plotted to take over Sterling trust
Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
The Spanx empire of stomach-flattening, thigh-slimming, jiggle-reducing foundation garments has expanded to include what the brand promises is the mother of all body-shaping miracles: Spanx jeans.
July 29, 2014 1 Photo
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Obama had crush on First Lady of Rock
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
Illustrated by David Opie
- "Dozer's Run: A True Story of a Dog and His Race" How much do you like to jump?If you’re like most kids, you’d do it right now if you could. You also like to run and explore which, unfortunately, can get you into trouble sometimes.And that’s not all. Running when you shouldn’t, could get you lost –
- Indiana at 200: The Fame of Indiana Limestone
- Review: The Illusionists by Rosie Thomas
- Shelter Spotlight: Oreo and Mercury
- Shelter Spotlight: George and Rocket