As featured on
Neither Vigo County, nor the Vigo County School Corp., has had any confirmed cases of COVID-19.But the potential is there, and the school district is preparing. It has developed at-home instructional packets that include both digital and print components, and the plan meets state requirements for elearning.
This Week's Circulars
Dottie Sue Barkdull, 83 of Westport passed away at 2:05 a.m. on Thursday, March 26, 2020 at her residence. She was born September 16, 1936 in Rugby, the daughter of Roy Franklin & Mary Kathryn (Minor) Shoaf. She was raised in Hope and lived the majority of her life in Hope and Decatur Co…
Brian Colvin, 48, North Vernon, died on March 24, 2020. Private services will be held at Dove-Sharp & Rudicel Funeral Home.
- Decatur Co. confirms 1st case of COVID-19
- 1st local COVID-19 death reported
- Stoppages planned on I-74 in Decatur Co.
- Hunt for medical gear to fight virus becomes all-consuming
- State continues preparing for peak of COVID-19 outbreak
- GCHS superintendent speaks to the community
- Schneider has eyes set on future
- Our Hospice announces virus-related changes
- Search over in Franklin County
- GPD implements temporary Records changes