Information provided by area law enforcement agencies. Criminal charges are merely accusations and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.
GREENSBURG — Decatur County is one step closer to doing away with precinct-based voting sites and making the move to vote centers following a sparsely attended public hearing Tuesday evening at the Greensburg Learning Center.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- There be bears in Indiana
- Nazi flag along Nickel Plate Trail draws anger from riders, officials
- Killer dogs return home after dismembering woman
- Small business grants available
- Changes implemented at RFD
- Batesville 'shell building' has potential buyer
- Lewis family valued community connections since 1967
- City offer incentives to woo workers
- Former native has new work
- Lilly scholarship finalists announced