Two vehicles collided on 421 in front of Honda on Thursday afternoon. A truck with two passengers made contact with a vehicle, sending both vehicles spinning. One person was taken via helicopter from the scene and the two others were taken to Decatur County Memorial Hospital. For more of the story, see tomorrow's edition of the Greensburg Daily News.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Killer dogs return home after dismembering woman
- Motorcyclist killed after striking deer
- NAHS track coach charged with misdemeanor theft
- Homeless encampments along White River baffle advocates for the residents, nature
- New development in missing persons case
- Police seize nearly two pounds of meth
- ND rallies to knock off No. 6 Warriors
- Man injured after fall from tree stand
- ISU has nightmare day at Missouri State
- BHS girls win regional title