While homebuyers face higher prices in Vigo County, due to a shortage of homes for sale, renters are also in a pinch as rental costs have soared since 2020.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Police: Elwood father shook his baby, pushed on leg and it 'popped'
- UPDATE: ISP investigating officer-involved shooting in Rush County
- UPDATE 2: Prosecutor says officer acted in self-defense against aggressive dogs
- 4 relatives dead in Indiana home after report of shots fired
- Walleye stocked in northern Indiana
- Beef & Boards Christmas show is a winner!
- Rush County News Briefs
- Sending some Christmas cheer
- POLICE BLOTTER
- Fire chief arrested on 4 felony charges