Boone County is one of three in Indiana implementing an opioid rapid response team to intervene in an overdose incident. As part of a new program through the IU School of Public Health-Bloomington, citizens will be trained to give Narcan nasal spray to overdose victims.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- McGee selected as 2021 500 Festival Princess
- Batesville man charged with three felonies
- Marketing Greensburg to the masses
- Southeastern Indiana YMCA staff members receive special recognition
- Worley indicted for sexual offenses against a minor
- Support system helps Davalos overcome setbacks
- Kids Discovery Factory unveils planned building
- POLICE BLOTTER
- Playing to an empty house
- Public defender Alexander Newman arrested in Hamilton County