Joey Logano made NASCAR history Monday at the famous Bristol Motor Speedway. The likeable 30-year-old Connecticut native seized the lead from Daniel Suarez in a daring move, and led the final 61 laps on the rough and dusty Bristol half-mile oval to win the rain-delayed Food City Dirt Race.
In the span of three defensive snaps Saturday night, Kemoko Turay flashed all of the skills that make the Indianapolis Colts so excited about his potential.
GRAPEVINE, Texas (AP) — The first College Football Playoff expanded the national championship race, made the regular season even more intriguing and produced a final four with major star power.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Five St. Louis Rams players entered the football field with their hands raised. A day later, people walked out of work or school showing the same gesture of solidarity with Ferguson protesters.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- There be bears in Indiana
- Nazi flag along Nickel Plate Trail draws anger from riders, officials
- Killer dogs return home after dismembering woman
- Small business grants available
- Changes implemented at RFD
- Batesville 'shell building' has potential buyer
- Lewis family valued community connections since 1967
- City offer incentives to woo workers
- Former native has new work
- Lilly scholarship finalists announced